Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.Third party vendor submissions are not considered.Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates. Title: Software Configuration ManagementLocation: Charlotte, NCDuration: Long Term Job Description:
We are looking for Configuration Management
and utilization of Atlassian suite of products
(Jira, Bamboo, FishEye, Crucible, Confluence, Clover and Crowd) and experience with build automation using Ant/Maven
scripts, in-depth experience utilizing Subversion.
This position is responsible for developing and applying Software Configuration Management (SCM)
practices to support the development, testing, and implementation of software applications. Responsibilities:
- Develop scripts and automate processes where possible to improve efficiencies and accuracy of the software build, integration, release, and deployment processes
- Manage source code tagging, branching, and merging.
- Provide tool support to project teams.
- Consult with appropriate teams on matters concerning build and release processes.
- Manage multiple release streams within the source code management tool.
- Create and maintain CM process documentation, including configuration management plans, software build procedures, build manifests, configuration specifications and audit reports.
- Conduct periodic reviews of user access to the source code repository and work with designated staff to maintain the authorized access and permissions.
- Research, design and implement new software configuration management tools from the ground-up to automate and release software applications.
- Collaborate with the development and test teams for code deployments into the respective environments.
- Work with information security and server support personnel to ensure server patching activities are well coordinated with ongoing configuration management support.
- Ensure appropriate project documentation is available for each new build or release.
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-490-0095.