Teradata / ETL Developer @ Tampa, Florida
Top 3-5 skills: Absolutes / Must Have: Teradata / ETL Developer with Unix Background and 5 years hands-on experience”
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science.
• At least 5 to 8 years of experience in Telecom Industry.
• 5 to 8 years’ experience with Teradata Utility Development (Bteq/Mload/fastexport).
• 5 to 8 years’ experience with Structured Query Language (SQL).
• 5 to 8 years’ experience Shell Scripting in a UNIX environment.
• 2 or more years’ experience C/C++/data Stage.
• Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
• Strong RDBMS Concepts, Database Management Systems, Database Logical and Physical design, Data modeling, Database Architecture, Data Mapping, Table Normalization, De-Normalization, DDL and DML.