This is Nagesh from Intelliswift, here is a requirement for today with one of our client.
Please find the below JD, if you are comfortable with the requirement please do forward me your updated resume.
Title: Splunk administration
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Skills: Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment. Required Experience
- Administering *nix and windows servers
- Version control (especially Git)
- Strong PCRE (regular expression) skills
- Server configuration automation including Chef, Puppet, or Splunk Deployment Server
- Splunk administration through UI including app, report, and dashboard permissions; users and roles; deployment server; and managing alerts, summary searches, and report accelerations.
- Splunk development of critical data-related configuration files like props.conf, inputs.conf, transforms.conf, and indexes.conf
- Splunk development of dashboards, reports, and alerts
- Experience utilizing best practices for getting data into Splunk and the Common Information Model
- 3-7 years of experience in infrastructure and application monitoring
- Experience working in fast paced environments in a highly matrixed 24x7 global support model; awareness of international business, cultural norms, and values is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages, especially Python & Ruby
- Splunk Certified Power User/Administrator/Architect
- Background as part of a team that delivers and supports application & infrastructure technologies to leading enterprise technology solutions
- Working knowledge of Agile or other methodologies
- Capable of understanding a variety of infrastructure problems, including those that may not have standard resolution methods. Able to convey expertise during real time event mitigation meetings and conference calls.
- Ability to be a forward thinker and recommend proactive measures to limit event frequency
Thanks & Regards,
Nagesh Kumar S || Intelliswift Software Inc.
Work: 510-370-4544 Newark, CA