We are looking for Project Manager with OTC Derivatives experience at Boston, MA. please find the below requirement and let me know your interest in the position on 248-599-1102 or firstname.lastname@example.org Title: Project Manager(OTC Derivatives) Location: Boston, MAContract duration – 12 months Project description:
Help a leading Middle Office Service Provider in end-to-end project execution for onboarding Asset Management to provide services.
High level explanation of the application or technology that this candidate would work.
The Candidate is expected to be an expert in OTC Derivatives
Work stream in Middle Office Operations with end-to-end knowledge and Work Experience Description:
Domain Skills :
- Work as a PMO for Project
- Excellent Knowledge & Experience on end to end Middle office process (OTC derivative).
- Coordination with global project teams and third-party vendors or client Business units and the client
- Gather Business Requirements.
- Oversees project progress and manage junior project managers, SMEs, Business Analysts, Testing and other IT analysts
- Responsible for setting project direction and providing project oversight
- Provide visibility and control for Management / Key Stakeholders
- Enable Client to deliver projects in a controlled manner
- Provide timely and standardized communication
- Ensure the projects remain tied to strategy and priorities
- Optimize the use of standard and automated processes to drive consistency and compliance across projects by ensuring set standards are being followed
- Provide a global view of resources, and effectively manage resource utilization
- Manage program quality reviews, analysis, status reporting activities
- Update the repository of projects underway, work-plan, change requests, etc.
- Gather project data and production of information/reports for management
- Ownership of administrative activities including reporting
- Worked as PMO.
- Project management skill required.
- The services offering of the client include the following. However, the individual is expected to be an expert in OTC Derivatives and have hands on experience in this work stream.
- Ability to understand the roles and functions of Derivatives team
- Strong knowledge of various OTC financial instruments
- Should be able to analyze and understand the Derivatives transaction and accounting records
- Analyze current OTC Derivatives operations processes, identify gaps in workflows, research system defects and inefficiencies, and recommend and create new solutions to fill these gaps by leveraging Derivatives Business knowledge.
- Follows procedures to ensure timeliness and accuracy of derivatives processing
Regards,Bharat Priyadarshan GuntiYochana IT Solutions Inc.23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335Contact: 248-599-1102 (D), 734-744- 9569 (O), 248-876-4228 (Fax) email@example.com
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line RemoveOh! Lord, you are My Righteousness and My Pride