Location - Albuquerque New Mexico
Duration - Longterm
This position requires a proactive individual with strong programming skills and experience implementing successful applications. Additionally, the ideal candidate will also have strong communication and relationship capabilities.
1. Plans, designs, develops, codes and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
2. Revises and refines systems as required.
3. Participates in the devising of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of business systems.
4. Accurately assess and communicate resource requirements related to project.
5. Develops and maintains operational and system level documentation.
6. Must be able to apply System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
7. Ability to inform Manager and provide timely updates regarding ongoing and pending Project
8. Strong communication skills are required as position will interact with business owners.
9. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently and adapt to a changing fast paced environment
10. 5-10 years’ experience required.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access knowledge, including VBA programming
• SQL Server, SQL Programming and Database Normalization Experience
• Strong problem identification and resolution skills
• Experience with accounting and/or knowledge of financial systems and/or processes, preferred.
• UiPath or other Robotic Processing Automation Programming Experience a plus
• Knowledge of Oracle, PeopleSoft, TELMs/Tririga a plus