Greetings from Avance.
We have an urgent requirement related to your profile with one of our client for Network Design Engineer at Denver,CO.
If you are interested and available for the following position then please send your updated resume immediately.Position:Network Design Engineer
- Become familiar with client network, organizational structure, processes and procedures to ensure network is available and sustainable
- Work with client to understand the existing network design and requirements of any new network designs
- The Engineer is expected to peer with other employees performing similar engineering roles to help minimize risk associated with major network upgrades or changes in the network.
- Test new Designs, features, and functionality in a lab environment to verify that they are operating correctly in the live network
- Support & troubleshoot equipment and network problems through to problem resolution on pre and post production issues
- Produce written summary report(s) of the status of Design projects, equipment and network problems when required
- Train client's design, implementation and support personnel to configure and operate various network products
- Work with client to develop Network Operating and Equipment Operating Procedures
- Support of products within the Customer infrastructure
- Assist in defining best practice policies for product applications used by Customer
- Strong background in providing implementation and technical support of networking products in a Service Provider Environment
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Ability to work well with many levels of customer engineering and management, ability to work well with the juniper account team and Technical assistance center.
- Detailed technical experience in the installation and operation of IP Routers Switches and Firewalls. This includes hands-on operation of management tools and network analyzers.
- Detailed understanding of the protocols surrounding IP networks. These skills should generally include: a. TCP/IP fundamentals, b. IP subnetting and supernetting and hierarchical routing principles, c. Routing protocol operation (OSPF and BGP), d. Routing policies at BGP peering points, e. VPNs and the associated tunneling technologies (L2TP, MPLS, etc.) Switching, spanning tree and other switching technology as required, Firewalls and associated technologies as required
- The ability to function in a team environment and recognize and take on tasks with self-direction as well as the ability to take direction from the customer, account team, and Advanced Services Management.
- The ability to communicate well within the Juniper team articulating customer problems before they become issues being proactive where possible.
- Hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of Juniper Networks router and firewall and switching products, passion to continue learning and expanding your knowledge.
- Utilizing the following protocols: OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MP-BGP, MPLS, LDP, RSVP, VPLS, and Layer 3 VPNs.
- Other designs/topologies include multi-layered route-reflection, Q-in-Q and Metro Ethernet Forum standards, switched metro Ethernet ring topologies with loop avoidance mechanisms, VoIP and Video delivery, and Content Delivery Networks.
- Working on large-scale Ethernet backbones, multi-homing, QoS, BFD, and FRR are also encountered.
- Utilizing Juniper products which include M/T-series, MX-series, EX/QFX-series, and some SRX/Netscreen.
- Working in an environment that includes a large data center laboratory for testing and certifying Juniper products and code revisions. Spirent and IXIA are used extensively.
- The candidate must have expert-level relationship management, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage face-to-face collaboration on a daily basis with multiple levels of customer management and engineering staff across multiple departments within the host company in a responsible and professional fashion.
- The candidate must have in-depth and hands on experience with traditional routing and switching within enterprise and service provider environments. The ideal candidate will be expected to provide expert-level guidance to members of the customer's Architecture, Engineering, and Test Engineering staff on a wide range of Juniper routing and switching products.
- The candidate should be a proven self-starter, team player, personable, enthusiastic, hard working, and enjoys interfacing with the customer on a daily basis.
- The candidate should enthusiastically take the initiative to learn, train, certify and disseminate information on new Juniper products and software. Should also have hands-on experience with multiple vendor products (CISCO, ALU, etc.)
- The candidate must have expert-level troubleshooting experience to isolate and identify configuration, design, and software anomalies, and the ability to clearly articulate findings in written and verbal communications with the customer's staff.
- The candidate should have experience with test sets including Spirent and IXIA.
A Global IT consulting firm with several large customer engagements across Europe and US. It provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment.About Us:
Avance Consulting Services is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.