Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.Third party vendor submissions are not considered.Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates. Title: Sr.Net Engineer (NServiceBus)Location: Austin, TXDuration: 6 Months Job Description:
This developer will be responsible for delivering programs in a dynamic, fast paced, scalable agile ecommerce environment. Our current team is responsible for future state development, implementing and deploying new enhancements to future state Solution Selling, interacting with development across regions, work closely with our business partners to understand requirements, and develop/enhance existing systems in timely manner.
The team needs individuals with knowledge to guide and deliver a high-volume, highly personalized e-commerce experience. We are looking for the most senior candidates who have a strong background in Enterprise/Systems/Application Architecture, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative.Responsibilities:
- Creates design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers.
- Works with clients and Business Analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts.
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Mentors junior developers in industry best practices, procedures, and concepts.
- Works closely with the global development team, other senior Solution Architects, and executives within the Online Product Engineering group to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent professional experience.
- 10+ years of related experience with experience building web portals and/or ecommerce applications using Microsoft technologies
- Expertise in the following C# / .NET 4.0, WCF, SQL Server 2012, NServiceBus, Dependency Injection / IoC.
- Solid design principles, caching (volatile & durable) and cohesion vs coupling.
- Experience with Performance, load balancing and managing consistency.
- Knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
- Works closely with the Enterprise Architects and the development teams through all phases of the SDLC
- Initiates major changes in architecture and software development techniques/processes.
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-490-0095.