DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional consulting services, founded in 1994. Datasoft provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology, Engineering and Professional.
Currently we are seeking an ESA (Equipment Service Associate) to work at our client site in Greenville, SC.
Job Title: ESA (Equipment Service Associate)
Location: Greer, SC
Assignment Length: This is a long term contract position with full time hours
Maintains, repairs and modifies automotive manufacturing & test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability.
Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models and expansions. Maintains and updates all process documentation.
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in high levels of automation and PLC controls.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of hands on experience in industrial maintenance, mechanical, electrical, electronic systems and PC based controls.
• Siemens PLC S7 experience preferred.
• Must be highly flexible individual that can adjust to changes quickly.
• Successful candidates must pass a computer-based technical knowledge assessment and a hands-on electrical troubleshooting proficiency test working with live curent.
• Must live within a 75-mile radius of Greenville.
• Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed.
Associate Degree in a technical manufacturing discipline and 2 years of automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls.
High school diploma/GED and 2 years technical maintenance experience PLUS 2 years automation/PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems & PC controls (4 years total experience).