(Note:-only us citizens,green card holder, L2 EAD ,H4 EAD, TN visa , E3 Visa can apply)Hi,
Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking Technology Lead – HADOOP Map Reduce, Apache Hive, Apache Pig & NoSQL
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Fulltime
based in Chicago, IL Role: Technology Lead – HADOOP Map Reduce, Apache Hive, Apache Pig & NoSQLLocation: Chicago, ILDuration: Fulltime/PermanentSkills:- Grid , Hadoop Hive ServiceDomain : Business Intelligence 16349BR Qualifications BasicBasic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years with Information Technology.
• At least 2 years of experience with DW/BI and related tools, understanding of HADOOP Framework, Hive , Pig and NoSQL
• At least 3 years of experience in Software development life cycle
• At least 2 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and Architecture review
• At least 2 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects
• At least 2 years of experience in DW/BI related technologies and HADOOP Framework and Hive and Pig tools - MUST
• At least 2 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in HADOOP Framework ProjectsPreferred
• Knowledge of HADOOP Framework and programming in Hive and Pig tools, Design, Best Practices and troubleshooting
• Understanding of Unix/Linux system, file systems, shell scripting
• Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Financial domain
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environmentIf you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
Thanks & Regards, Rushikesh Vadnere| Bravens Inc |Talent AcquisitionOffice: 571-446-4838 |Fax:2814049091|E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151 Yahoo ID: Rushikesh_bravensAn E-Verified Company - Certified Minority Owned Business. Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.
|Technology/Skill Sets|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Highest Qualification Education|| |
|Years of Total Exp.|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Current Company|| |
|Expected salary|| |
|Are you ex-Infosys|| |
|If so, your Emp. ID #|| |