Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For Sr. Systems Analyst
at Atlanta, GA
Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To firstname.lastname@example.org
And You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343
Job Title: Sr. Systems AnalystLocation: Atlanta, GADuration: Longterm Job Description:
|1||Name as on passport / Complete Name:|| |
|2||Contact #:|| |
|4||Current location:|| |
|5||Open to relocate to work location (Yes / No):|| |
|6||Visa status:|| |
|7||Visa Expiry date:|| |
|9||Availability for interview:|| |
|10||Availability for Start:|| |
|11||Any interview given or in pipeline (Yes / No):|| |
|12||Any offer in hand (Yes / No):|| |
Requirements & Experience:
- Translate business and user requirements into comprehensive functional specification and technical specification documents
- Define and document system level requirements to support small, medium, or large scale projects and enhancements to the system.
- Work with Architecture, Development, Middleware, User Experience and Billing teams to facilitate implementation of required changes to frontline system; support new software releases/deployments as scheduled by company; identify trends in growth in order to take proactive approach toward problem resolution.
- Collaborate with IT and business teams to test, deploy and verify requested system changes.
- Attend business requirements meetings to determine potential impacts to our front-end Customer Care and Retail systems
- Attend development team scrum meetings to answer design and business requirements related questions
- Provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of assigned tasks and workload to achieve deliverables and goals, delivering on time and on estimation for small to large projects.
- Create and deliver articulate and effective oral presentations to a variety of audiences, large or small, internal or external.
- Regularly convey status to stakeholders and management.
- Practical experience designing applications/systems functioning in a SOA environment
- Minimum 8 years of System Analysis experience (or a combined 8 years in System Analysis, Development or Solutions Architecture)
- Two years of telecom industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical ability in order to gather and interpret complex data and to find solutions to difficult human, technical, or administrative problems.
- Position requires strong verbal and written communication skills in order to accurately convey complex technical problems, their impacts, and resolutions to management, vendors, or business teams.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments.
Working knowledge of:
- Middleware concepts
- System architecture concepts
- Billing system or Customer Care system concepts
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience with multiple functional areas including, but not limited to, Customer Account Maintenance, Activations, and Billing in both Prepaid and Postpaid environments
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business process and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, State Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenarios.
- Understand the system development life cycle
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements/applications on existing IT Infrastructure
Thanks and Regards,Umakanth Kodi
| Resource Executive| EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343
(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com