(Note:-only us citizens,green card holder, L2 EAD ,H4 EAD, TN visa , E3 Visa can apply)Hi,
Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking Technology Lead – Ab Initio (ACE/BRE Specialization)
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Fulltime
based in Atlanta, GA Role: Technology Lead – Ab Initio (ACE/BRE Specialization)Location: Atlanta, GADuration: Fulltime/PermanentSkills:- Datawarehouse and ETL , Abinitio,EAI , AbinitioDomain : Business Intelligence15476BR Qualifications BasicBasic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in IT industry.
• At least 4 years of experience in BI projects and 4 year experience in Ab Initio with ACE/BRE specialization for a minimum of 2 years.
• At least 4 years of experience in Architecture, Design, Data modeling and Development of DW and ETL solutions using AbInitio
• Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
• At least 2 years of experience in architecture, Data model and Design review of large and complex implementations involving AbInitio.
• Must possess good understanding of Data profiling, Data Quality rules implementation using ACE/BRE and Express>it
• Must possess strong knowledge of SQL and databases
• Must possess good concepts in Business Intelligence and Data warehousing
• Experience in sourcing data from disparate systems with a good understanding of their Data Models and ETL procedures
• Well versed with deployment methodologies
• Must have good analytical and communication skillsPreferred
• At least 3 years of experience in end-to-end implementation of projects using Ab Initio platform.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Banking domain
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environmentIf you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
Thanks & Regards, Rushikesh Vadnere| Bravens Inc |Talent AcquisitionOffice: 571-446-4838 |Fax:2814049091|E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151 Yahoo ID: Rushikesh_bravensAn E-Verified Company - Certified Minority Owned Business. Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.
|Technology/Skill Sets|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Highest Qualification Education|| |
|Years of Total Exp.|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Current Company|| |
|Expected salary|| |
|Are you ex-Infosys|| |
|If so, your Emp. ID #|| |