(Note:-only us citizens,green card holder, L2 EAD ,H4 EAD, TN visa , E3 Visa can apply)Hi,
Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking Technology Lead – Tableau
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Fulltime
based in Charlotte, NC / Irvine, CA/ Phoenix, AZ Role: Technology Lead – Tableau Location: Charlotte, NC / Irvine, CA/ Phoenix, AZDuration: Fulltime/PermanentSkills:- Business Intelligence , Visualization TechnologyDomain : Business Intelligence15257BR Qualifications BasicBasic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in IT industry.
• At least 4 years of relevant experience with Business Intelligence Reporting technologies such as Tableau, Micro Strategy, Cognos, Spotfire etc.
• In-depth knowledge on Tableau Desktop, Tableau Reader and Tableau Server
• Experience in using Tableau to configure Views/Reports/Visuals with expertise in charting as a developer and analyst.
• At least 2 years of experience with Tableau Server, including using Tableau desktop to publish workbooks on a Tableau server as well using Tableau online.Preferred
• Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies, Transformations, Filters, Prompts, Calculated fields, Sets, Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau.
• Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of Data warehouse concepts, ETL, Star Schema, Snowflake, data modeling experience using Normalization, Business Process Analysis, Reengineering, Dimensional Data modeling, FACT and dimensions tables, physical and logical data modeling
• Proficiency in writing SQL queries with at least 2 years of hands on experience.
• Domain knowledge of capital markets / investment banking
• Experience in Altryx
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environmentIf you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
Thanks & Regards, Rushikesh Vadnere| Bravens Inc |Talent AcquisitionOffice: 571-446-4838 |Fax:2814049091|E Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151 Yahoo ID: Rushikesh_bravensAn E-Verified Company - Certified Minority Owned Business. Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.
|Technology/Skill Sets|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Highest Qualification Education|| |
|Years of Total Exp.|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Current Company|| |
|Expected salary|| |
|Are you ex-Infosys|| |
|If so, your Emp. ID #|| |