(Note:-only independend consultant can apply, us citizens and green card holder)Hi,
Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for Technology Architect -– Hadoop
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Fulltime
based in Sunnyvale, CA Role: Technology Architect -– HadoopLocation: Sunnyvale, CADuration: Fulltime/PermanentSkills:- Grid Computing Platforms , HADOOPDomain : Business Intelligence14547BR Qualifications BasicBasic
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology. Preferred
At least 7 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 6 years of experience in Data analysis, Data Modeling, Database Design, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Database Management.
• Good knowledge of Hadoop Big Data technologies like Hortonworks, Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, Spark, Storm etc.
• At least 5 years of experience in determining database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems;
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Excellent knowledge of DW/BI technologies with knowledge of Data Modeling in the DW environment (dimensional modeling) and Oracle and SQL server with hands on experience on playing data architect.
• At least 2 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Knowledge of one or more data architecting tools.
• Knowledge of Data Governance techniques and experience in implement policies.
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travelIf you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
Thanks & Regards, Rushikesh Vadnere| Bravens Inc |Talent AcquisitionOffice: 571-446-4838 |Fax:2814049091|E Mail: email@example.com Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151 Yahoo ID: Rushikesh_bravensAn E-Verified Company - Certified Minority Owned Business. Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.
|Technology/Skill Sets|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Highest Qualification Education|| |
|Years of Total Exp.|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Current Company|| |
|Expected salary|| |
|Are you ex-Infosys|| |
|If so, your Emp. ID #|| |