(Note:-only independend consultant can apply, us citizens and green card holder)Hi,
Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a Technology Lead - US – .Net
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is Fulltime
based in Hartford, CT Role: Technology Lead - US – .NetLocation: Hartford, CTDuration: Fulltime/PermanentSkills:- Net Application Development , ASP Dot net MVC,.NET Frameworks Domain : Insurance15691BR Qualifications Basic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with .Net technologies.Preferred
• At least 5 years of hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies - DotNet
• At least 4 years of experience in Microsoft Technologies in Designing, Developing and Implementing web applications, Object Oriented Programming in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
• At least 4 years experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Architecture, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Debugging, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of Client/Server and web based applications.
• At least 4 years experience in development and usage of Web Services using WSDL, SOA, UDDI and SOAP.
• At least 2 years experience of XML, XSLT, WEB SERVICES and WCF services.
• Experienced in the development of database applications using ADO.NET objects.
• Expertise in database applications involving complex Database Queries, stored procedures, triggers, (SQL Server Integration services) SSIS packages, design and implementation with MS SQL Server.
• Experience in creating, maintaining and designing database diagrams, setting table relationships and indexes.
• Worked in a team environment and also coordinated with business/functional team.
• Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
• Expertise and knowledge of US Insurance industry. Knowledge and working experience in PnC will be added advantage.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environmentIf you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
Thanks & Regards, Rushikesh Vadnere| Bravens Inc |Talent AcquisitionOffice: 571-446-4838 |Fax:2814049091|E Mail: email@example.com Robert Paris CT, Suite 105, Chantilly, VA 20151 Yahoo ID: Rushikesh_bravensAn E-Verified Company - Certified Minority Owned Business. Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.
|Technology/Skill Sets|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Highest Qualification Education|| |
|Years of Total Exp.|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Current Company|| |
|Expected salary|| |
|Are you ex-Infosys|| |
|If so, your Emp. ID #|| |