I hope you are doing great…..
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest Position: Network Security AnalystLocation: Houston, TXDuration: 10+ Months Contract Interview Mode: In Person (F2F) Interview Must have skills include: 5+ years Cyber security management
background/experience.Day to day responsibilities include:
Detail Job Description:
- Assisting SAMs Network Operation team with Firewall changes, adds, removes, and production.
- Familiar with enterprise tools, strong interpersonal skills, and strong written and orals communication skills.
- Nice to have skills include: Tools - Algosec, Boyence, Splunk, Qradar
- Experience with F5, GTM, LTM, and ASM. Team includes eight other senior resources that are dispersed on all operations onshore and globally.
Thanks and Regards
- Responsible for managing the security of our network perimeter and 3rd party connections including site-to-site VPN Provides network security expertise for enabling joint ventures, divestitures, and MCPs which requires strong knowledge of business requirements and standards Participate in the development of enterprise network security standards, and help establish global governance. Demonstrated ability to work in a geographically dispersed IT group Network and business unit experience is desired.
- Infrastructure Knowledge- Extensive knowledge with network perimeter and security zones configuration and layout. Hands on experience with Juniper firewalls and Radius Servers, F5, and other network related and security devices and configurations is preferred.
- Technical Knowledge- Demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP networking, routing, switching, wireless, WAN, and firewall configuration and management. Experience with Cisco firewalls and/or Palo Alto Networks firewalls is required. Ability to read network captures.
- Leadership- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, prioritizes, and manages work activities to meet customer needs and expectations. Ability to accomplish desired results independently with minimal direction in alignment with team goals and security standards
- Critical Thinking- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine root cause and resolution of problems Provide technical expertise in cyber security infrastructure during cyber incidents, response, and remediation.
Vijay Kumar | SPK Consultants Inc
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : WWW.SPKCONSULTANTSINC.COM
830 STEWART DRIVE, SUITE 134, SUNNYVALE, CALIFORNIA 94085, USA