Job Title: Customer Care Specialists
Location: Austin, TX 78727
Duration: 6 Months Contract to hireJob Descriptions: -
- MUST BE AVAILABLE 7AM - 7PM will have staggering shifts within that time.
- Project will not accommodate special schedule requests
- College Grad with 1 year Microsoft Office OR Military Veteran with 1 year Microsoft Office
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent certification
- Minimum 6 months of customer service or call center experience required
Regards Gaurav Uniyal
- Minimum 1 year Microsoft Office
- Provide unbiased assistance to Medicaid Providers with questions regarding Medicaid patient eligibility, medical claims statuses, and other program questions.
- Assists medical providers in problem resolution, as needed.
- Responds to provider phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- Documents all provider encounters in clear and concise logs.
- Transfers providers to other Call Center units as needed.
- Meets individual performance standards.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.295.4579 , Fax: 973.998.2599
| Website: www.artechinfo.com