Job Title : IOS Developer
Location : Chandler , AZ
Duration : long term project
• Work closely with local and remote team members in an Agile environment to build educational mobile applications
• Define and facilitate best practices for the mobile development team including process, tooling, architecture, services, and documentation.
• Deliver across the entire development life cycle: concept, build, deploy, test, release and support
• Maintain, support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize existing and future mobile Android applications
• Provide guidance on the future direction of mobile technology usage
• Communicate with multiple engineers, architects, and managers locally and remote.
• Minimum 3 of native iOS development with demonstrable portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
• Deep understanding of iOS technologies (Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK, SQLite)
• Experience with iOS principles and accessibility best practices
• Knowledge of server side development processes, tools and technologies
• In-depth knowledge of current technological trends, developments and best practices in the area of information security, wireless network architecture, technologies and mobile development
• Ability to mock out server side dependencies and communicate with architects and management
• Strong knowledge of services based (API, REST), loosely coupled, layered software architectures.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and written/verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Android, AngularJS, Chrome OS, and/or Windows SDK a plus