Project Manager & ID will be responsible for managing a full project lifecycles to deliver project in desired quality, cost and schedule. Project include custom content development (WBT/ ILT/ Video based learning/ Job aids/ Mobisodes), technology implementation and integration, advisory services and learning strategy design.Project Manager & Lead ID will be responsible for:
~~• Project quality goals
• Delivery of Project on time and on budget
• Customer satisfaction
• Status reporting
• Design learning programs, assessment and develop instructional materials.
• Use creative and innovative instructional design and development strategy
• Organize instructional programs and/or products to be designed, developed, and evaluated.
• Coordinate with SME and ID teams on projects
• Lead & mentor team of ISD/ID, media and content developers
• Conduct a training needs assessment in order to recommend appropriate design solutions and learning strategies.
~~Project Manager & Lead ID will require demonstrated knowledge of the e-learning industry as well as sound adult learning and instructional design knowledge. The Project Manager will be required to:
~~• Manage customer, delivery teams
• Manage customer manager expectations
• Facilitate customer, delivery team, and project team interactions
• Build effective customer relationships to establish successful Project management.
• Project Manager will be required to manage, coach, train, staff
• Evaluate teams consisting of varying sizes and position levels,
• Provide effective and structured timely feedback.
• The Project Manager will demonstrate the ability to lead meetings, facilitate design sessions, and assist in preparing and presenting innovative solutions to customers at a senior level.
~~Job Type: Full-time
• Plainsboro, NJ,
• PM with Instructional Designer: 4 years