Please send your resume to email@example.com
Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for an Technology Lead – US – Tableau
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Fulltime position
based Eagan, MN Role: Technology Lead – US – TableauLocation: Eagan, MNDuration: Fulltime positionSkillset : Reporting ToolsDomain : Business Intelligence Qualifications Basic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.Preferred
• In depth knowledge on Tableau Desktop, Tableau Reader and Tableau Server.
• Design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameterized using Tableau.
• Experience on calculations using different type of functions like logical, Number, String, Aggregate, date functions and views in Tableau (Bar charts, Line charts, scatter plot, Heat Maps).
• Extensive knowledge in various reporting objects like Facts, Attributes, Hierarchies , filters, Calculated fields, Sets , Groups, Parameters etc., in Tableau.
• Support in planning, estimation, support, training and de-bugging on visualizations using Tableau.
• Should have knowledge of administration and installation of Tableau servers.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.If you find it interesting do send the following details and attach your updated resume with the same.
|Technology/Skill Sets|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Highest Qualification Education|| |
|Years of Total Exp.|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Current Company|| |
|Expected salary|| |
|Are you ex-Infosys|| |
|If so, your Emp. ID #|| |