• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of strong SAP BW hands-on experience
• Extensive technical knowledge in SAP BW 7.0, 7.3, in Modelling and R/3 extraction, BEX reporting.
• Experience in 2-3 complete life cycles in medium/large projects in SAP BI
• Extensive Production Support and Monitoring Experience using SAP BW
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills with the ability to resolve complex technical issues in a timely manner.
• Should have worked on providing designing solutions in BW.
• ABAP experience
• Should have excellent knowledge and experience in SAP R/3 modules
• Expert in SDLC process life cycle and testing methodologies
• Self-motivated and possesses the ability to inspire and motivate the team to reach higher levels of achievement
• Ability to work and liaison with multiple data providers, subscribers and consumers across business units.
• Knowledge of Reporting solution like SAP BO, Tableau etc.
• Other ETL tools knowledge like Data Stage etc. is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel