3-6 months contract to hire
Plesae share your updated resume to email@example.com
Job Description Summary
The System Analyst will demonstrate expertise in VMware VRA and VCO products and should have working knowledge of vSphere, vCenter.
The System Analyst must be comfortable in a large multi-platform environment and be responsive to all the needs of the organization.
The System Analysis should able to design and develop workflows in orchestration (VCO) and do integration with third party tools like ServiceNow with the help of Web Services.
• Responsible for integration of VMWare with third party tool like ServiceNow
• Responsible for implementing, tuning and maintaining VMware based solutions
• Implements VMware vSphere for server consolidation and virtualization
• Actively seeks out opportunities to improve existing practices, procedures, and technology implementations
• Applies technical knowledge of networks, operating systems, utilities, etc. to the VMware environment
• Provides guidance to management for changes related to virtual infrastructure
• Defines, monitors, and troubleshoots system performance within the VMware environment
• Develops and maintains operational guidelines for the maintenance and support of the virtual infrastructure
• Evaluates resource requirements for VMware products
• Reviews existing technology, configuration, and implements improvements and upgrades.
• Manage and perform patch and software distributions, and manage security configuration of the systems.
• Provide reports for system health, configuration and capacity. Perform routine maintenance and apply software updates.
• Perform root cause analysis of service problems and develop solutions.
• Coordinates with other Infrastructure teams to deliver solutions and configuration items without user impact.
• Ensure processes are documented and up to date.
Candidate must have knowledge on following:
· Strong Technical and problem solving Aptitude
· Good communication
· Experience in VMWare vCloud administration
· Experience in vCO/vRO and vCAC/vRA
Good to have:
Integration experience with ITSM tools
Knowledge of workflow development