Hope you are doing great today,
Please check the below requirement and share your resumes to email@example.com
reach me on 703-349-2764.
Job Title: Big Data Analyst.
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 6-12 Months
Solid hands-on experience with data architecting, data mining, data modeling and machine learning
• Experience in enterprise product development with MS SQL Server is a plus
• Strong experience in business requirements gathering/analysis.
• Solid understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Experience in Agile SDLC development methodologies with at least 2 product releases required.
• Proven analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft BI Stack or equivalent is a plus
• Experience with massively parallel data warehouse technologies such as Microsoft PDW, HP Vertica, IBM Netezza or Teradata is a plus
• Experience with NoSQL, Hadoop or other Big Data technologies is a plus
• Working knowledge of Object-oriented programming with C#, Java, Python or similar
• Strong attention to detail
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field; Advanced degree is a plus
• At least 15 years of Enterprise software development experience
• At least 8 years of experience in large-scale database design
• At least 3 years of experience in MSBI or other BI stack, Data Mining, Data Science and Analytics
• Gaming Experience is a strong plus