Greetings from Bravens Inc.
We are looking for an Lead Consultant –Data Governance to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is a Fulltime position based Anywhere in the US
Role: Lead Consultant –Data Governance
Location: Anywhere in the US
Duration: Fulltime position
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of IT experience.
• Work with Infosys and client teams to define a future state vision for the Data Governance Organization
• Work with Infosys and client teams to understand/define/refine the “Next Generation” Data Governance Framework
• As a Data Governance lead, you will be responsible for reinforcing a culture of treating data as an asset within the business, and for developing and embedding processes and controls for the data managed in Client Organization
• Expert knowledge of Data Governance Processes, Policies& Framework
• Understanding Business requirements & liaison with the client Data & Information team for delivery of Solutions; As a part of the consulting organization, you will be responsible for implementing elements of the data management strategy. You will define, design, implement and operate data processes to satisfy Information Management policy in the client organization.
• Work with Infosys and client teams to identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired solution , and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
• Assess the current state Data Governance function performance and capabilities of client organizations
• Manage the team of Subject Matter Experts in Data Governance; Engage with senior leaders in the client organization to reinforce the data governance objectives and secure buy-in.
• Minimum 3 years in developing/analyzing Data Governance Framework
• Experience of Data Governance and controls including the following:
• Data quality
• Master data
• Defining data governance activities in the client organization
• Knowledge of aspects of IM including effective requirements management, data management, storage and integration, and reporting and analytics
• Understanding of Organization Structure, Processes, Policies
• Minimum 2 years consulting experience in leading client discussions and deliverables
• Analytical and quantitative skills
• Financial Reporting/MIS experience
• Value Proposition creation
• MBA desirable
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.