Job Title: HR Technology AnalystLocation: Atlanta, GA Duration: Contract to Hire Taleo configuration experience is a requirement for the role
The HRTS Analyst is responsible for performing business analysis and support of HR technology systems. The HRTS Analyst will support corporate and divisional HR Technology initiatives involving business acquisitions, technology projects and system upgrades/ enhancements of all Human Capital Management (HCM). The HRTS Analyst researches and resolves complex issues. The HRTS Analyst has expertise in several areas of HR Technology while having core understanding of HR processes and practices particularly under the talent management umbrella. The primary focus of this role is Supporting Talent Management cloud solutions (Oracle Taleo Recruiting and Onboarding) and the implementation of Avature Candidate Relationship Management. Responsibilities Projects (Avature Implementation)
- Participates in design of functional requirements/specifications implementation.
- Facilitates meetings with business users to identify, understand and document functional requirements.
- Participates in configuration sessions with vendor; developing knowledge of system features and functions.
- Participates in requirement definition for integrations (Passport and TCC) between the CRM and Taleo and Single Sign On (SSO).
- Participates in projects as subject matter expert (SME).
- Create, review and obtain signoff of work.
- Assists in the planning, creation and execution of test scripts.
- Liaison with Q/A and other IT teams to monitor UAT, resolve issues and obtain signoff.
- Build and document knowledge base for transfer.
- Analyzes current production processes, both business and technical, and offers suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies and implements efficiencies in existing processes.
- Demonstrates core knowledge of HR processes and practices.
- Provides third-level support for HRTS support and other users with in established service level guidelines.
- Updates and maintains basic configuration in Oracle Taleo including correspondence and table values.
- Identifies and resolves issues through innovative solutions.
- Performs production operation tasks/activities as needed, including correcting data and processing jobs.
Performs other duties as assigned. Depending on department and business needs, primary focus areas may change.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
• Human Resource Information Professional (HRIP), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications preferred.
• Minimum of five years professional experience; minimum of three years of experience working with (designing, configuring, etc.) HCM Cloud solutions.
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Broad working knowledge of organization’s current technologies and practices and understanding of strategic direction.
• Ability to be flexible and respond to varied demands.