Looking for a DB2 DBA with subject matter expertise in SAP DB2 Linux/Unix/Windows (LUW/UDB) with great communication skills to work with a team of IT Professionals implementing SAP Financials.
- 8 – 12 years Database administration experience, preferably in a large IT organization
- DB2 database certifications preferred.
- SAP on DB2 certification preferred.
- 2 – 6 years Database administration experience using SAP.
- Understand SAP architecture, perform DB2 installations, using SAP DBACockpit, and navigate SAP with various T-codes and Menus, monitoring SAP application
- Understanding of Open SQL for ABAP, SAP Security for databases and SAP dictionaries.
- Understanding and use of the SAP DBA Cockpit.
- Problem determination and solving skills. Understanding of how to take DB2 traces, db2pd, explain tools, working with IBM to work issues thru PMR’s, etc
- Familiarity with the SAP tools that perform database maintenance.
- Working knowledge of Java – Ability to troubleshoot Java application issues
- Scripting experience required.
- Understanding of SAP DB2 UDF maintenance.