Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
I am Looking For ServiceMax Architect
at Trevose, PA
Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To firstname.lastname@example.org
And You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343
Job Title: ServiceMax Architect Location: Trevose, PADuration: Longterm Job Description: Responsibilities:
|1||Name as on passport / Complete Name:|| |
|2||Contact #:|| |
|4||Current location:|| |
|5||Open to relocate to work location (Yes / No):|| |
|6||Visa status:|| |
|7||Visa Expiry date:|| |
|9||Availability for interview:|| |
|10||Availability for Start:|| |
|11||Any interview given or in pipeline (Yes / No):|| |
|12||Any offer in hand (Yes / No):|| |
Must Have Skills/Experience:
- Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for implementation, migration and enhancements of ServiceMax application
- Produce and manage a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
- Spearhead the entire engagement under clients guidance and as per their requirements
- Participate in and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
- Provide Customer Training as required
- Participate in internal projects as required.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in SF and its related technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement against a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
- Min 12+ years of total experience
- Min 8+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Solution. Out of which 2+ yrs is in ServiceMax.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Customization including VisualForce pages and Apex.
- Good functional knowledge of Field Service Good experience in building SFMs (Service Flow Manager) required.
- Good experience in configuring the Dispatch Console required Good experience in configuration of Mobile and Offline required.
- Good experience in Service Contracts and Preventive Maintenance module required.
- Good experience in deployment of ServiceMax objects across various Orgs required.
- Experience in ServiceMax data migration desired.
- Experience in ServiceMax integration desired.
- Experience in Optimax is desired.
- Experience in advanced ServiceMax customization desired Certification in ServiceMax desired
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers
- Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels.
Thanks and Regards,Umakanth Kodi
| Resource Executive| EApps Tech LLC
| 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343
(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com