We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-5 years in Ab Initio Developer
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Worked as senior Ab Initio developer
• Created Technical Design document, Source to Target mapping documents based on the client business requirement based on frequent interactions with the client
• Defined foundational areas such as policies and procedures, standards, testing framework and an operational model applicable to any required to Ab initio implementation project
• Created ETL best practices and Developers guide
• Implement best practices in the Ab initio code and followed all the document standards provided by the client
• Created reusable Sub graphs and functions to use in multiple mappings
• Involved in physical/logic data model reviews
• Implemented CDC type 1 and type 2 using Ab initio graphs
• Created several graphs for aggregated fact tables by using components such as rollup and scan
• Handled the performance tuning of Ab initio Graphs
• Involved in migration of several Ab initio projects from Ab initio version 1.15 and 2.15 to version 3.0
• Involved in creation of parameter sets to fit in the graphs from old version of Ab initio to newer version of Ab initio
• Responsible for code migration, Code review, test plans, test scenarios, test cases as part of Unit/Integrations testing
• Experience in supporting integration testing and regression testing
• Automated the Production jobs using Ab initio graphs, CA7 scheduler and UNIX
• Experience in leading the team and also provided training on Ab initio to new members in the team
• Strictly adhered to the strict timelines of all the deliverables
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will look into it.