We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-5 years in Oracle DBA Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Maintenance and Administration of 2000+ databases on 300+ servers in three different Data Centers
• Segregate work requests from turnover queue and admin queue based on priority and criticality.
• Installing and configurations of Real Application Cluster
• Preparing Standard Operating Procedures for the repetitive tasks like cloning, database refresh and maintaining standard logs for patching and shift handovers.
• Check status and performance management of all databases.
• Worked on reporting database clones. Activating R-databases for Cloning
• Creating change managements (CM's) to perform tasks like database migrations, upgrades, retirements
• Architecture and Space management for future requirements.
• Capacity management for database on needs basis.
• Used Oracle utilities like, Imports, Exports, Expdp, Impdp, TKPROF, etc.
• Tested and implemented different physical, logical Backups and Recovery methods like point in time recovery, Media recovery, full and partial recovery using export, import.
• Created shell scripts for monitoring of reporting database clones and alerts.
• Developed shell scripts for monitoring objects, tablespaces, moving archives, check file system.
• Addressing hung analyze jobs. Application troubleshooting, ORA errors, Resolving export issues.
• Build verification for production databases.
• Database activities include allocation and maintenance of Automatic Undo Management, table spaces, data files, redo log files, mirroring of redo log files across multiple disks.
• Worked on Cloning, refreshing, Creating new databases, hot & cold backups.
• Applying patches for databases.
• Resolved oracle performance issues involving disk I/O, CPU usage, SQL tuning
• Resolved issues such as locking problems, rollback segs, connection problems, runaway processes
• Created databases and refreshing the data, configuring Data Guard
• Hot and Cold backup Cloning of instances.
• Reorganization of Database for performance gains.
• User account maintenance and administration of Database. Enabling User Auditing.
• Cloning, Patching, Upgrades, Monitoring and tuning for the different instances.
• Implementing and rescheduling backup jobs
• Restoring dump files, hot backup files and archives from net backup server.
• Creation, restoration and deletion of SQL server databases.
• Sql server Reporting database restores, build verifications
• Changing SQL server configuration options.
• Creating new user account, assigning roles and responsibility using system administration.
• Documenting all the upgrade and standard process issues.
• Create Schema (Tables, Indexes, views, sequences, synonyms, roles, and packages), grant roles to users.
• Monitor databases using OEM, re-organization of database tables and indexes.
• Preparing and sending status report, backup report daily
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will look into it.