We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-5 years in QlikView Developer Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Involved in Requirement gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements
and data specifications.
• Understanding source systems and Designing Data Modeling and Loading data from
Multiple Data sources.
• Connected to oracle using OLEDB and ODBC data sources connector and tables.
• Crated POC to the client based on their requirement.
• Developed SQL scripts, database objects, Procedures, functions and packages.
• Designed and developed extensive QlikView reports using combination of charts and
• Developing Set Analysis to provide the custom functionality in QlikView
• Installed, configured and deployed the application on QlikView server and Imported
data from different sources like SAP BW, Sales force, Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access,
XML files and flat files using OLE DB/ODBC.
• Worked on data modeling and developed different complex models as per given user
requirement without any closed loops, Synthetic tables and ambiguous relationships.
• Mainly designed and developed QlikView software applications and complex server-
based QlikView dashboards from scratch to support reporting and Business Intelligence
• Created link tables on the needed basis and as per the data.
• Created Master Calendar and worked with date fields as per the user needs.
• Applied mapping function to look up and fetch the required field.
• Used advanced scripting, set analysis, advanced aggregation functions and advanced
charts for applications.
• Creating complex expressions for dynamic aggregation and Actions and triggers,
Document Chaining & linking experience.
• Implemented security using QlikView section access technology that dynamically
hides selected areas of the dashboard depending upon user privileges.
• Developed link tables, & incremental loading on the needed basis.
• Published dashboards on Access point. Deployed QVW's on the production server,
Created Reload and Distribution tasks on QlikView Server/publisher.
• Extensively implemented section access for row, object, column and sheet level
• Automated QlikView jobs in QlikView Publisher and rolled out to QlikView Access
Point and administered Security using Active Directory.
• Wrote SQL Scripts to load relevant data in QlikView Applications.
• Research and troubleshoot technical problems and provided ongoing QlikView
consultation to the development team.
• Establishing QlikView Environment setup, configuration and Implementation with the
BI Support Teams.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.