We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-5 years in Tableau Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Effectively interacted with Business Analysts and Data Modelers and defined Mapping documents and Design process for various Sources and Targets.
• Gathered user requirements, analyzed and designed software solution based on the requirements.
• Involved in creating database objects like tables, views, procedures, triggers, functions using T-SQL to provide definition, structure and to maintain data efficiently.
• Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
• Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
• Effectively used data blending feature in tableau.
• Defined best practices for Tableau report development.
• Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
• Executed and tested required queries and reports before publishing.
• Converted metric insight reports to tableau reports.
• Create, customize & share interactive web dashboards in minutes with simple drag & drop.
• See a comprehensive view of your sales pipeline and results.
• Access dashboards from any browser or tablet.
• Involved in installation of Tableau desktop 8.0, Tableau server Application software
• Creating users, groups, projects, Data connections, settings as a tableau administrator.
• Involved in creating dashboards and reports in Tableau 8.0. Created report schedules on Tableau server.
• Creating New Schedules and checking the task's daily on the server
• Maintaining server activities, user activity, and customized views on Server Analysis.
• Created Business requirement documents and plans for creating dashboards.
• Involved in creating ad hoc analysis and reporting requests in a timely manner for BML Risk related to fraud Approval's, Declines daily, monthly and yearly
• Created Tableau scorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, Gantt charts using show me functionality.
• Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps
• Trend Lines, Statistics, and Log Axes. Groups, hierarchies, Sets to create detail level summary report and Dashboard using KPI's
• Created organized, customized analysis and visualized projects and dashboards to present to Senior Level Executives.
• Good SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries highly recommended
• Deep experience with the design and development of Tableau visualization solutions
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.