We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-5 years in Programming Experience preferably in Service Now
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Discussing the business requirements with clients and documenting them into process requests.
• A Service Now expert with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management, Configuration & Asset Management, Change Management and Release Management with Knowledge of Content management.
• Created many standard workflows which are being re-used and propagated and handled many custom events.
• Responsible for the Service Now tool administration module and creation of new Users, Groups, Roles, IT Services, Application, Business Services, Routing rules and Blackout Freeze rules.
• Created many scripts which includes Business rules (server side code) and also modified OOB.
• Worked extensively on LDAP integrations. Very good understanding of Integration with these varieties of protocols: SOAP, JDBC, and ODBC.
• Good knowledge on Single Sign on and event based integrations.
• Setting up Configuration Management from scratch defining the CI classes and their relationships.
• Created complex transform scripts in transforming the data into the SNOW database.
• Created generalized framework for repeating problems and incidents.
• Design and Implementation of service requests through service catalogue in service now.
• Analyzed problems and create new solutions and new techniques.
• Developed SLA and reporting.
• Defining the process for each service request.
• Creating scheduled tasks, monitoring the ticket queues and generating statistics.
• Working knowledge of Knowledge articles, incidents, CMDB and dictionaries.
• Creating catalogue items, workflows, inbound emails actions and update sets for service requests.
• Check the change management document and verify the changes.
• Assist in Release Management during product and patch releases.
• Provided training sessions on ticketing tools, reporting and data entry.
• Followed up with clients and customers on process requests, special requirements.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.Service Now Developer