We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-6 years in SAS Programming Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Extracted, updated and deleted data from MS SQL Server using SAS/ACCESS and SAS/SQL
• Used PROC IMPORT to convert raw data files in different formats to SAS data sets
• Used PROC EXPORT to convert SAS data sets to formats specified by the end-user
• Read raw data files with missing values using TRUNCOVER and MISSOVER options
• Created SAS reports in external locations using DATA _NULL_ statement with FILE and PUT statement
• Generated reports using BASE SAS procedures - PROC PRINT, PROC TABULATE, PROC FREQ, PROC MEANS, PROC SUMMARY
• Created large data sets employing MERGE and SET statements in the data step
• Utilized SAS/ODS to create reports in PDF, RTF and HTML format
• Combined data vertically using SET statements, PROC APPEND and SET operators in PROC SQL
• Combined data horizontally using data step merge and by using match merging, in-line views in PROC SQL
• Conducted extensive data checks to ensure the reliability of data
• Summarized and analyzed data employing pivot table and pivot chart in Excel
• Performed several statistical functions using SAS/STAT procedures and created one-way and Multi-way tables
• Created mailing lists of targeted customers using PROC FORMS
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.