• 0-6 years in SSRS Development Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Created ETL SSIS packages both design and code to process data to target databases.
• Identify and resolve problems encountered during both development and release of the SSIS code.
• Debugging and troubleshooting the technical issues while implementing the applications.
• Created Complex ETL Packages using SSIS to extract data from staging tables to partitioned tables with incremental load.
• Created packages in SSIS with error handling and worked with different methods of logging in SSIS
• Created ETL packages with different data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files, Excel source files, XML files etc.) and then loaded the data into destination tables by performing complex transformations using SSIS/DTS packages.
• Worked on QNXT claims and Conversion of Interface Programs from Legacy to QNXT.
• Used ETL to implement Slowly Changing Dimension to maintain historical data in Data Warehouse.
• Responsible for Deploying, Scheduling Jobs, Alerting and Maintaining SSIS packages and Updating and maintaining Visual Source Safe.
• Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions (UDF), Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL joins for applications following SQL code standards.
• Responsible for data analysis, loading data from Data feed to Data Warehouse tables.
• Performed efficient tuning of SQL source queries for data load/ Usage of stored procedures for performance.
• Created Stored Procedures to transform the Data and worked extensively in T-SQL for various needs of the transformations while loading the data.
• Created views to display required information on user interface, and triggers to validate consistent data entry into the database.
• Experience in report writing using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating various types of reports like Tabular, Matrix, Drill Down, Drill Through and web reporting by customizing URL Access.
• Worked extensively on system analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects (Complete SDLC).
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.