We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-6 years in Manual Tester Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Develop test plans for multiple projects
• Work with PM and testers to define the test documentation standards
• Develop test scripts from the business requirements and use cases
• Track the business requirements and test scripts and develop the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
• Assist with test script execution as required by due dates and workloads
• Assist in Data preparation for testing
• Responsible for developing the user friendly interface
• Involving in writing SQL queries
• Performed cross browser testing to ensure compatibility of the application on IE and other browsers
• Participated in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for "Account Link" recorded user feedback reported to QA Manager in the form of Change requests (CR's)
• Used QTP for functional and regression testing
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.