We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-6 years in UI Development Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content Managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
• Designed various multiple styles with colors, fonts, backgrounds in CSS
• Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML, DHTML, XHTML, Share point and CSS based on the W3C standards.
• Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, XML and JSON.
• Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.,
• Used JQuery library to build Ajax based web application module.
• Created web forms for uploading multiple files to share point document library.
• Developed web forms using C# and ASP.Net.
• Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
• Delivered the best design aesthetics under tight deadlines, while effectively managing trade-offs between businesses needs and portal user benefit.
• Used Ext JS4 for charting data and for supporting a wide array of browsers.
• Developed Business layer and Data layer with Enterprise Java and Hibernate.
• Implementing the process and strategy of Health Portal UI, Dynamic Web Interface development with accessibility standards (508), Apply usability and performance on cross browsers such as (IE6+, FF3+, Chrome, Opera, and Safari Mac/pc), touch screen devices and different media interfaces.
• Used MVC software pattern for developing web applications.
• Has worked with Node.JS for writing code in the server side and creating scalable network applications.
• Used SQL Server 2000 as the back end and wrote SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Used Dreamweaver tool for developing Web Pages.
• Unit testing is performed using JSTest.
• Developed application using Visual Studio.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.