We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-6 years in Loadrunner or Performance Analyst experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements for performance testing.
• Developed and deployed test automation scripts to do end to end performance testing using LoadRunner
• Performed stress testing using various features of LoadRunner, recorded and debugged scripts using multiple actions using VuGen module in LoadRunner.
• Executed all test types using JMeter including high volume tests with thousands of threads
• Extensively used DynaTrace to diagnose and troubleshoot web/app server performance issues.
• Experienced in configuring and utilizing SiteScope and CA IntroScope for performance monitoring.
• Identified functionality and performance issues, including deadlock conditions, database connectivity problems and system crashes under load.
• Used Clear quest for repository, reporting bugs, tracking bugs and updates on resolved bugs.
• Used performance counters to assist in root cause analysis of performance defects.
• Used SiteScope& HP Diagnostics to monitor the load test and to identify the bottlenecks.
• Gathered business requirements after studying the application and collecting the information from developers and business users.
• Worked on Citrix ICA protocol and expertise HP Performance Center with development expertise for SAP Web.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.