• 0-6 years in Hadoop development experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Involved in all phases of development activities from requirements collection to production support.
• Understanding the current system and find out the different sources of data
• Involved in Cluster setup
• Sentiment analysis, soft surveillance and consumer behavior tracking
• Predictive analytics (which can monitor inventory levels and ensure product availability)
• Analysis of customers' purchasing behaviors
• Response to value-added services based on clients' profiles and purchasing habits
• Design and implement map reduce jobs to support distributed processing using java, Hive and Apache Pig.
• Create Hive external tables on the map reduce output before partitioning, bucketing is applied on top of it.
• Providing pivotal graphs in order to show the trends
• Maintenance of data importing scripts using Hive and Mapreduce jobs
• Develop and maintain several batch jobs to run automatically depending on business requirements
• Import and export data between the environments like MySQL, HDFS and • Unit testing and Deploying for internal usage monitoring performance of solution
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.