• 0-6 years in Oracle SQL development experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Handling modules related to project development for logistics applications that includes analyzing, developing, debugging and testing code, in the real time application environment.
• Design and developing database code using Oracle PL/SQL programs to store application data in UNIX environment.
• Create UNIX scripts to compile the forms and reports deployed on PROD/TEST Unix server.
• Implemented various automated UNIX shell scripts to invoke pl/sql anonymous blocks, Stored PROEDURES/FUNCTIONS/PACKAGES using SQL PLUS session in silent mode.
• Parsed the XML's using the DBMS_XMLDOM package.
• Developing Oracle 11g Web forms and reports.
• Detecting and fixing DB code bugs for any issue listed or reported by Users/QA resources.
• Used UTL_DBWS and UTL_HTTP Packages to consume web services (CallWS) from our database.
• Used UTL_MAIL Package to send an email alert to DEV team whenever we encounter error while downloading order or sending a webcall.
• Separating of tables and indexes on different locations. Reducing Disk I/O Contention etc. Applications Tuning of Database using Explain plan, Tkprof, SQL Trace, Analyze, Ordered Hints, query tuning and optimization.
• Optimized the long running queries in Forms using Toad Oracle Tuning Advisor and created indexes.
• Used Analytical functions DENSE_RANK, RANK and ROW_NUMBER in queries to count the Pallets in Containers.
• Wrote Complex queries to populate the orders on screen which are allocated completely.
• Worked on automated batch job packages and wrote queries to get the orders which are need to be allocated.
• Wrote complex DML statements to swap the parts/service tags of the orders.
• Modified the huge queries to populate the work instructions of an order on the screen.
• Written various Forms level Triggers and procedures.
• Also worked on Creating and modifying 6i Form hierarchical trees (HTREE).
• Worked on Converting Oracle Forms/Reports 6i to 11g.
• Worked on Forms Triggers, Alerts, Data Blocks, LOVs, Parameters, and Program units by using PL/SQL procedures and functions.
• Tested the Forms, debugged and fixed the Forms after the testing
• Worked on Report Layout design and Data Model Design to create Summary Column, Formula Column and Placeholder column.
• Extensively used FTP to deploy forms from windows to Unix Servers and compiled them on Unix Servers.
• Used Serena PVCS version control tool for revision control of files.
• Documenting changes related to application design for reflecting New, modified and obsolete features in the online repository, accessed centrally.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.