• 0-6 years in Data Stage development experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Involved in meetings with the Business Analysts to collect the requirements, analysis and implementation of it and prepared Specification documents for EDW process
• Worked with Project Lead, Technical Lead and Functional analysts to understand the functional requirements and from there designed the Technical specifications
• Developed the jobs that generate output csv files.
• Extensively worked on plug-ins like stored procedures.
• Extensively worked with Join, Look up and Merge stages.
• Extensively worked with sequential file, dataset, file set and look up file set stages.
• Extensively used Parallel Stages like Row Generator, Column Generator, Head, and Peek for development and de-bugging purposes
• As a Data stage Developer I created both Parallel and server jobs and also Sequence jobs.
• Used the Client components Designer, Director and Administrator
• Created the user variables that required for the jobs.
• Also used UNIX scripts in file moving, scheduling jobs, removing null from the Flat files.
• Implementing performance-tuning techniques along various stages of the ETL process.
• Following up deployment process of Data Stage code migration on different environments (Development, Test and Production) with admin team.
• Maintained Data Warehouse by loading dimensions and facts as part of project. Also worked for different enhancements in FACT tables.
• Developed complex store procedures using input/output parameters, cursors, views, triggers and complex queries using temp tables and joins
• Extracted data from Oracle database transformed and loaded into Green Plum database according to the Business specifications.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.