• 0-6 years in Business Objects development experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Involved in gathering requirements from different stakeholders and program managers, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, functional requirements and data specifications for Business Objects Universes and Reports.
• Worked with SAP BO XI 3.1 SP 6 for developing Web Intelligence Reports using queries, prompts, Query filters, report filters, table filters, sections, breaks, input controls, alerts, calculation contexts, variables, merged dimensions with well put formatting and look as per the requests.
• Solely responsible in development of Organizational Performance reports, Funder-required reports, Site and Program Specific Forms, Case Managers requested reports, Discharge and Intake Reports and Invoices. Created the reports using Multiple Queries, Slice and Dice, Drill down, Cross Tab, Vertical and Horizontal Tables, Master/Detail, Merged Dimensions, Formulas etc in Web Intelligence.
• Created and modified Crystal Reports for various counseling and domestic violence programs using Crystal Reports 2011 and MS SQL Server 2008.
• Worked on reports that contained up to 10 sub-reports (including drill-down sub reports). Handled both dependent and stand-alone sub reports. Developed various charts and graphs like Bar chart (side-by-side, stacked), Pie Graphs, Line graphs, Gantt Chart etc.
• Created custom universes for different programs and sites to maintain consistency and security for each program. Used those universes as primary data provider for creating the reports.
• Designed Documents Universe and Report Requirements, Access distribution to users, Definition templates and Report Distribution strategies.
• Create database queries and reports based on end user specifications or requirements and provide analytical and technical support for those and other existing complex report requests.
• Perform data validation to ensure reports are pulling all correct data accurately and achieving customer needs.
• Also designed a Dashboard using Xcelsius Dashboards for Executive Report showing data for all the programs using various charts and graphs.
• SQL optimization to improve run time performance of reports.
• Performance tuning of the SQL queries by restructuring the Joins, creation of required indexes to avoid table scans, error handling of queries etc.
• Created Custom Hierarchies for using scope of Analysis and Drill Down options.
• Scheduled monthly performance and biweekly intake reports to be delivered to the Case Managers.
• Implemented the Object-level, Row-level and Data-level security Universes.
• Training Case Workers on how to use reports by using prompts, report filters, input controls etc
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.