• 0-6 years in dot Net development experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Expert in designing and developing web and windows based applications using MVC, ASP.NET, and C #, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, LINQ, SOAP, Web Services, AJAX Control Tool Kit, IIS, XML and XSLT.
• Advanced experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies and expertise in implementing N-Tier Architecture.
• Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
• Extensive front end and backend development experience working with .Net Framework
• Expertise in working with User Interface (UI) web development using technologies like Master Pages, AJAX Controls, JQuery, CSS, Themes and Skins.
• Experience in developing UML diagrams including Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams, State diagrams and Deployment diagrams.
• Expertise in developing customized and distributed applications using User Controls and Custom Controls.
• Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) .NET Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5.
• Good working experience with ADO.NET, Microsoft Application Blocks and Entity Framework as a part of accessing and updating the database.
• Experience in working with ADO.NET components such as Data grids, Datasets, Data Table Paging and Sorting.
• Working experience with Visual SourceSafe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and CVS Version control configuration Management.
• Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server which includes the development of Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers using Transact SQL.
• Good experience with development methodologies like Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test driven development
• Able to work as a team player as well as individually. Highly organized, dedicated with a positive attitude along with the strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
• Strong ability to understand business requirements of various projects
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.