• 0-6 years in Informatica development experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Collected requirements from Business Users analyzed and prepared the technical specifications.
• Developed rules and Mapplets that are commonly used in different mappings.
• Created complex mappings in Power Center Designer using Aggregate, Expression, Filter, and Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Union, Lookup, Joiner and Stored procedure transformations.
• Created new mappings and enhancements to the old mappings according to changes or additions to the Business logic.
• Worked on Power Center Tools like designer, workflow manager, workflow monitor and repository manager.
• Implemented SCD1, SCD2 type maps to capture new changes and to maintain the historic data.
• Worked on extract and load type of mappings.
• Worked with command line program pmcmd to interact with the server to start and stop sessions and batches, to stop the Informatica server and recover the sessions.
• Developed Unix shell scripts to schedule Informatica sessions.
• Wrote SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures & triggers, cursors for implementing business rules and transformations.
• Created documents that have the detail explanation of the mappings, test cases and the expected results and the actual results.
• Created procedures to drop and recreate the indexes in the target Data warehouse before and after the sessions.
• Responsible for Performance Tuning at the Mapping Level and Session level.
• Used Debugger to troubleshoot the mappings.
• Responsible for migration of the work from Dev environment to testing environment.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.