We are looking dynamic candidates with very good communication skills.
• 0-6 years in Sales Force Developer experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Involved in analyzing business needs and gathering requirements and prepared business requirement documents.
• Worked on sales force setup menu, configuration, custom application development, administration, data migration and deployment of applications to force.com platform
• Implemented apex classes and triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
• Created custom objects, tabs, fields, page layout as per business requirements.
• Used apex testing framework to write unit tests and have code coverage results
• Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries with governor limitations to store and download the data from sales force platform database.
• Created and used email templates in HTML and Visual force.
• Designed page layouts for various solutions products offered by the company.
• Developed visual force pages implementing standard and custom controllers, integrating emails and customizing flows.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.