We are looking dynamic with very good communication skills.
• 0-6 years in Hyperion Developer
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocate anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Gathered requirements from end users and developed the design of the essbase outline.
• Designed and developed the Classic Hyperion planning and EPMA applications, HFM according to the gathered requirements.
• Involved in database and security refreshes in Hyperion Planning and HFM.
• Created rule files to load data into the essbase outline.
• Involved in transitioning to Oracle Data Integrator as the load tool used to load data to essbase.
• Developed load packages, interfaces and scenarios within ODI to automate the load process.
• Designed security groups and assigned security to application, data forms and reports.
• Formulated and executed calculation scripts to calculate essbase data along with data entered by end users in data forms.
• Designed and created reports according to the requirements given by end users using Hyperion Reporting Studio on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Installed Smartview in the systems of the end users and trained them on retrieving data forms and reports into Smartview for their convenience.
• Produced and scheduled batch jobs for complete automation processes for application refresh and execution of calculation scripts.
• Migration of various components of the application including reports, calculation scripts, and outlines using LifeCycle Management Utility (LCM) among development, test and production environments.
• Extensively involved in training end users with essbase concepts, and usage of planning application, running reports and Smartview.
• Performed quarterly security reviews with management and audit by running the provisioning reports from shared services and updating them accordingly.
• Successfully took part in the project of making the application SOX compliant according to the guidelines of the company.
• Identified various ways to migrate different components of the application between environments and assisted in technical writing of the procedures.
• Involved in establishing a change management process where every change made to the application is ticketed and is passes through the version control tool.
• Involved in other administration tasks like assigning security, starting and stopping services, installing patches.
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.