• 0-5 years in Data Analyst
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Should be open to relocation anywhere in the United States.
Desired but not mandatory
• Extracted, transformed and loading of data from various heterogeneous data sources and destination like Oracle using connectors, tasks and transformations provided by SSIS
• Managed large data sets; moved and merged data files from different platforms including SQL, cleaned, and aggregated data
• Maintained security of information contained in the relational database
• Created Entity Relationship diagrams for the database
• Maintained referential integrity, domain integrity and column integrity
• Designed and developed TSQL procedures and query performance tuning
• Performed tasks like: Data extraction, data cleaning, data analysis
• Used statistical techniques like: Hypothesis testing, descriptive analysis
• Translated research requirements into software applications and models
• Resolved and troubleshoot complex issues
• Receive research requests and requirements and develop analysis plans.
• Provided timely, accurate and reliable analysis of data
• Developed and maintained analytic tools in SQL, Base SAS, SAS EG, and SAS macros
• Documented work on daily basis
Even if you are not qualified, send me your resume. I will sure look into it.