NO MANAGEMENT OR BUSINESS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED ~
Zip Inc opened in the East Bay due to the high demand for our outsourced sales, marketing & new customer acquisition service. Since we're relatively new to the market, multiple opportunities are currently available; and we welcome graduates, career starters and career changers!
All openings start off entry-level with product-training workshops, so no industry related experience is necessary. We also offer ongoing guidance and support along with networking contacts and invitations to industry-related seminars to enhance sales, marketing and leadership skills.
People with a degree or background involving business, management, competition, athletics, training, sport, leadership or teamwork tend to fit in nicely with our existing team, but we welcome people from all levels of education and experience.MANAGEMENT TRAINEE OPENINGS INVOLVE:
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & RAPID GROWTH POTENTIAL
- PROMOTING CLIENTS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- CREATING BRAND AWARENESS FOR CLIENTS
- INCREASING MARKET SHARE FOR CLIENTS
- PRODUCT-TRAINING WORKSHOPS & ONGOING GUIDANCE
- LOCAL, NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES
Rapid advancement is available for top performers looking to take on additional responsibility, but all openings start off at entry-level. The stages of advancement are clearly outlined and are dependent on results, not seniority, experience, education nor office politics. Regional, national and international travel opportunities will also exist for top performers with a desire to learn and grow.
SO, IF YOU LIVE IN THE EAST BAY AREA AND HAVE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING INTO MANAGEMENT OR BUSINESS, WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!REQUIREMENTS:
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the US
- All applicants should be able to commute to BERKELEY on a daily basis
- No sales or management experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality, sport, teamwork, leadership or similar can be helpful
- A degree is not required either, but ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well