Zip Inc currently has a career opening for an Account Manager. In this entry-level position, we are seeking a dynamic
early career professional
in search of a position that involves training from the entry level to management
.Why Zip Inc?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives and we believe in a winning culture with great benefits.Our team members enjoy:
Responsibilities of our Entry Level Junior Account Manager:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Awards and Recognition
- Paid Trainings
- Great Culture & Team Spirit
- Team Outings (Sports leagues, culture nights, bowling etc.)
- Travel Opportunities
What we are looking for in our newest team member:
- Qualifying customer leads created by the clients we represent
- Generating new sales in prospective accounts
- Presentations to demonstrate a clear understanding of Opus Business Consulting business operation processes
- Communicating in a one on one with potential customers
- Providing daily forecasts to the sales organization and executive management team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of retail experience is a plus and not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
The Account Manager will work with a group of seasoned sales and marketing professionals.
The ideal candidate is competitive
and aggressive in their pursuit of excellence
. A successful Junior Account Manager will be considered for advancement to higher-level management positions within the organization.
Zip Inc offers a fast-paced work environment, competitive compensation, and the opportunity to work in one of the hottest start-ups in the East Bay area.