We are seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant/Data entry clerk with outstanding client service skills on a multi-line telephone system to work Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 4:00pm. Starting pay at $45/hour and a chance to grow within an organization that values its employee's. This person will be the first contact for prospective clients of our law firm and will be responsible for taking detailed messages. A professional and positive demeanor is a MUST. Additional responsibilities include maintaining client files, filing, copying, faxing, and related administrative duties. Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, meticulous and possess strong organizational skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word is required.
The Order Entry Clerk is responsible for entering new application information, such as buyers, sellers, property and lenders, into the Soft Pro system so a new file can be opened and a title search/abstract can be ordered.
Generates introductory letters and questionnaires confirming initial Title Insurance order request from the attorney or real estate agent.
Verifies property information utilizing county online resources.
Creates initial file folder (physical and virtual on internal network).
Responds quickly to all requests and provides periodic updates to the customer until the initial order is requested and confirmed. Documents transaction status in the Soft Pro system and pipeline report
Builds and maintains relationships with the Lender network
Performs other duties as assigned
Education, Certification, and License Requirements
High school diploma or GED
Previous experience in an order or data entry role preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Thorough understanding of the service process with the ability to build strong working business relationships
Strong customer service skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
Good oral and written communications skills
Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
Strong attention to detail
Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
- Manage the reception area by greeting visitors at the door, accompanying them to meeting rooms as needed, and keeping them comfortable while waiting (offer coffee/tea, restroom access, etc.)
- Organize new hire interviews and paper work
- Orientation of new hires
- Coordinate any office/maintenance requests
- Organize and coordinate lunches for the team and meetings
- Order all office & kitchen supplies
- Ship and receive/disburse daily packages
- Stock the kitchen with drinks, snacks, paper goods, etc., on a daily basis and handle related deliveries upon arrival
- Keep office tidy overall
- Post daily on social media in conjunction with management’s direction
- Strong Military men and woman needed for this job also.
- College degree
- 1 year + office reception/admin experience
- Motivated and proactive attitude
- Ability to think ahead and assess possible needs
- Positive team player with upbeat personality
- Ability to multitask well
- Ability to problem solve
- Social media knowledge
- Strong knowledge of general Microsoft Office programs