DNS,DKIM, SPF, DMARC,SMTP, Active Directory, end point security, Splunk
Job Title : Web Security Manager
Job Location : NYC, NY
Duration: Long Term(2-3 yrs)
· Understanding of DNS, certificates, and security tools.
· Understanding of firewalls, firewall rulesets and firewall best practices.
· Network/Systems background, understanding of Information Security, Incident Response, malware detection and prevention tools, strong analytics skillset.
· Understanding of Phishing toolset and responses to Phishing notifications.
· Audit requirements, ability to review and evaluate email headers including but not limited to MIME types, DKIM, SPF, DMARC.
· Knowledge of common email phish attack vectors, ability to determine the validity of attachments based on results via sandbox technologies and open source intelligence, and correlate findings with SIEM tools such as Splunk to further identify, alert on, and contain threats.
Experience coverage: 4-6 Years
· Good understanding of email infra, SMTP, Active Directory, end point security
· Knowledge of FireEye (related products) and Secure Works (related products).
· Knowledge of SIEM like Splunk