We are looking for Marketing manager for my direct client at Colunbus ,GA.
Role: Associate Marketing Manager
Duration:8-12 Months Contract
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Responsible for managing marketing, sales and promotional activities for various products or services.
- Takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives. Plan and execute day-to-day marketing and sales support activities for a product or service.
- Help prepare and adhere to budgets. Oversee creation and delivery of sales and marketing materials and ensure brand and value messages are consistent.
- Collaborate with sales and product to identify opportunities, lead generation and support.
- Participates in collaboration with business development, customers, product management, sales and other business partners in support of client-customized, content-rich marketing collateral, such as proposals, corporate communication, and other marketing related information for marketing functions more routine in nature.
- Will make recommendations regarding marketing process. Supports the marketing approach within strategy and budget.
- Participates in meetings with internal and/or external clients to understand their ongoing strategies and how relationships can be strengthened within the client's organization.
- Supports the development of product promotion and launch strategies. Beginning to act as a marketing advocate, communications consultant, and/or liaison for business support units and/or operational units within the organization.
- Supports communications with leaders in those units on specific communications issues and strategic growth initiatives and coordinates appropriate marketing resources to achieve their functional goals.
JOB COMPLEXITY –
- Bachelor's Degree - No specific field; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant
- Experience - Prefer marketing service or marketing agency experience.
- Prefer sales force and email automation experience. Prefer payments industry experience, especially TSYS.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to expand the business, and lead matrix teams.
- Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept./peer review).
Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation crite
Send me your resume updated resume or call me as soon possible to email@example.com